首頁 考試吧論壇 Exam8視線 考試商城 網絡課程 模擬考試 考友錄 實用文檔 求職招聘 論文下載 | ||
![]() |
2013中考 | 2013高考 | 2013考研 | 考研培訓 | 在職研 | 自學考試 | 成人高考 | 法律碩士 | MBA考試 MPA考試 | 中科院 |
|
![]() |
四六級 | 職稱英語 | 商務英語 | 公共英語 | 托福 | 托業 | 雅思 | 專四專八 | 口譯筆譯 | 博思 GRE GMAT | 新概念英語 | 成人英語三級 | 申碩英語 | 攻碩英語 | 職稱日語 | 日語學習 | 零起點法語 | 零起點德語 | 零起點韓語 |
|
![]() |
計算機等級考試 | 軟件水平考試 | 職稱計算機 | 微軟認證 | 思科認證 | Oracle認證 | Linux認證 華為認證 | Java認證 |
|
![]() |
公務員 | 報關員 | 銀行從業資格 | 證券從業資格 | 期貨從業資格 | 司法考試 | 法律顧問 | 導游資格 報檢員 | 教師資格 | 社會工作者 | 外銷員 | 國際商務師 | 跟單員 | 單證員 | 物流師 | 價格鑒證師 人力資源 | 管理咨詢師 | 秘書資格 | 心理咨詢師 | 出版專業資格 | 廣告師職業水平 | 駕駛員 網絡編輯 | 公共營養師 | 國際貨運代理人 | 保險從業資格 | 電子商務師 | 普通話 | 企業培訓師 營銷師 |
|
![]() |
衛生資格 | 執業醫師 | 執業藥師 | 執業護士 | |
![]() |
會計從業資格考試(會計證) | 經濟師 | 會計職稱 | 注冊會計師 | 審計師 | 注冊稅務師 注冊資產評估師 | 高級會計師 | ACCA | 統計師 | 精算師 | 理財規劃師 | 國際內審師 |
|
![]() |
一級建造師 | 二級建造師 | 造價工程師 | 造價員 | 咨詢工程師 | 監理工程師 | 安全工程師 質量工程師 | 物業管理師 | 招標師 | 結構工程師 | 建筑師 | 房地產估價師 | 土地估價師 | 巖土師 設備監理師 | 房地產經紀人 | 投資項目管理師 | 土地登記代理人 | 環境影響評價師 | 環保工程師 城市規劃師 | 公路監理師 | 公路造價師 | 安全評價師 | 電氣工程師 | 注冊測繪師 | 注冊計量師 化工工程師 | 材料員 |
|
![]() |
繽紛校園 | 實用文檔 | 英語學習 | 作文大全 | 求職招聘 | 論文下載 | 訪談 | 游戲 |
英語口語900句Mp3及文本:第4冊B版
第四冊
六、 About Evening Entertainment 關于夜生活
526. I'm free tonight. 我今晚有空。
527. Shall we go to the cinema? 我們去看電影好嗎?
528. Do you know what's on tonight? 你知道今天上演什么?
529. May I ask you for a dance? 可以請你跳支舞嗎?
530. With pleasure. 很榮幸。
531. Sorry, I'm engaged. 對不起,我有約在先了。
532. What about another dance? 再跳一曲好嗎?
533. You're a good dancer. 你舞跳的真好。
534. What's on Channel 8 now? 現在8頻道播什么節目?
535. I don't know. You may look in the TV Guide. 我不知道,你可以看看《電視報》。
536. Let's see what else is on. 咱們看看有沒有別的節目。
537. Did you see the special last night? 昨晚你看特別節目了嗎?
538. I don't want to see any more of this TV show. 我不想再看這個電視節目了。
539. Can we change the channel? 能換個頻道嗎?
540. I want to see the weather. 我想看天氣預報。
七、 Appointments 約會
541. I'd like to make an appointment with Mrs. Green. 我想約個時間見格林女士。
542. She's free on Friday and Saturday. 她周五和周六有空。
543. Sorry, can I see her before Friday? 對不起,我能周五之前見她嗎?
544. Let me see. She has 30 minutes Tuesday afternoon. 讓我查查,她周二下午有30分鐘。
545. At what time? 什么時間?
546. From 4 to 4:30. 四點到四點半。
547. All right. 好吧。
548. So you'll come then. Please phone in if you can't make it.
那么你就那時來,如果來不了,請打電話給我。
549. I have an interview this afternoon. 我今天下午有面試。
550. I can come any time except Sunday. 除星期天外我都能來。
551. You can reach me at 6609823. 你打電話6609823就能找到我。
552. He phoned to cancel the meeting. 他打電話來取消會議。
553. Please call me before you come. 你來之前請打電話。
554. Please make an appointment with my secretary. 請跟我秘書定個見面時間。
555. I have to change my appointment from Monday to Thursday.
我不得不把約會從周一改到周四。
八、 Seeing A Doctor 看醫生
556. What's your trouble? 你有什么不舒服?
557. How long have you had it? 你得這病多久了?
558. I should say you've caught a cold. 我看你感冒了。
559. You need an injection. 你需要打針。
560. Is it serious? 我的病嚴重嗎?
561. Do I need to be hospitalized? 我需要住院嗎?
562. Have you seen the doctor? 你看過醫生了嗎?
563. What did the doctor say? 醫生怎么說?
564. Jack is up and about now. 杰克病后復原了。
565. The doctor says that I should take quinine. 醫生說我應該服用奎寧。
566. What sort of medicine do you take? 你吃的是什么藥?
567. The doctor says that I should not eat anything oily. 醫生說我不能吃油膩的東西。
568. I had a shot of penicillin. 我打了一針青霉素。
569. You have to be operated on. 你得做手術。
570. He gave me a chest X-ray and took my blood pressure.
他給我做了X光胸透并量了血壓。
九、 Making A Phonecall 打電話
571. Hello. May I speak to Mr. Green? 你好,我找格林先生。
572. Just a moment. 等一會兒。
573. Hold on. 等一會兒。
574. He's not in. May I take a message for him? 他不在,我能替他捎個口信嗎?
575. Yes, please. 是的,麻煩了。
576. Would you answer the phone please? 你能接下電話嗎?
577. I want to make a long distance call. 我想打個長途電話。
578. This is Mary Speaking. 我是瑪麗。
579. Would you tell Mr. Green that I called? 你能告訴格林先生我給他打了個電話嗎?
580. I must have dialed a wrong number. 我一定撥錯號了。
581. I couldn't get through. 我打不通。
582. I have to hang up now. 我得掛電話了。
583. Would you call back tomorrow? 你能明天回個電話嗎?
584. There's something wrong with the phone. 電話出了點兒毛病。
585. I tried to call you, but the line was busy. 我試著給你打電話,但老占線。
十、 About Mail 關于郵政
586. I have received a letter from my cousin. 我收到了我表兄的信。
587. I haven't heard from him for a long time. 我很久沒有收到他的信了。
588. Send a postcard to me when you arrive in Shanghai. 你到上海以后給我發張明信片。
589. I put some photographs in the envelope. 我在信里夾了幾張照片。
590. He hasn't answered my letter yet. 他還沒有給我回信。
591. My mother mailed me a parcel. 我媽給我寄了一個包裹。
592. We keep in touch with each other by Email since he left China.
他離開中國以后,我們用Email保持聯系。
593. Don't forget to put stamps on your letter. 別忘了貼郵票。
594. How long does it take for a letter to get to America from Beijing?
信從北京到美國要多久?
595. You've got an express mail. 你有特快專遞。
596. To make it fast, you can send a fax. 要想快點的話就發個傳真。
597. My mother has sent me a registered letter, I guess she has something important to tell me.
我媽給我發了一封掛號信,我想她有什么重要的事情要說。
598. I find my name on the blackboard. I must have got a remittance.
我在黑板上看到我的名字,肯定有我的匯款。
599. Do you want to airmail it or not? 你想發航空信嗎?
600. I drop the letter into the mailbox in front of the Post Office.
我把信塞進郵局前面的郵筒里。
北京 | 天津 | 上海 | 江蘇 | 山東 |
安徽 | 浙江 | 江西 | 福建 | 深圳 |
廣東 | 河北 | 湖南 | 廣西 | 河南 |
海南 | 湖北 | 四川 | 重慶 | 云南 |
貴州 | 西藏 | 新疆 | 陜西 | 山西 |
寧夏 | 甘肅 | 青海 | 遼寧 | 吉林 |
黑龍江 | 內蒙古 |